Saturday, September 24, 2011

Yunus (Jonah), 61

Today, home alone, I am unable to move past the meaning of this verse.  Yunus (Jonah), 61:

In whatever business you may be, and whatever portion you may be reciting from the Qur'an, - and whatever deed you may be doing, - We are witnesses thereof when you are deeply engrossed therein. Nor is hidden from thy Lord the weight of an atom on the earth or in heaven.  And not the least and not the greatest of these things but are recorded in a clear record.

7 comments:

  1. As Salam,

    We need to be reminded time and again...thank you so much! So glad to see your entry today after so long... take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed your posts Aishah. Great philosophy, truly nothing goes without notice or is forgotten.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is great to see you are back, Aishah. HE does see and know all. Blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aishah, thank you for sharing. I am really depressed to day and your post reminded me that even if I have to work hard, I will be notised by the all mighty if not by any one else. Salaals, this is Munir over here at Focus. Have a great weekend and the days to follow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Waalaikumussalam Naniasda, thank you too.

    Hello John, I am grateful every time I post and always hope I could do better.

    Hi Clint, very nice to see you too.

    My dear Munir, waalaikumussalam, I hope you feel better today.

    Hello SintaiCharles, I am enjoying your snippets of stories.

    ReplyDelete